Characters in "The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow"
Each player plays a villager that is assigned a secret character thẻ at the start of the game. Apart from the werewolves, villagers with special powers, also known as 'extraordinary villagers', are (usually) still on the same side as the village.
The Werewolves - Their objective is to tát eliminate the other inhabitants of the village. Each night, they bite, kill and devour a villager. During the day, they try to tát conceal their identity and vile deeds from the townsfolk. They cannot devour a werewolf.
Bạn đang xem: chơi ma sói online
Ordinary Villagers - Have no special skill. Their only weapons are the ability to tát analyse behaviour to tát identify werewolves and the strength of their conviction to tát prevent the lynch of the innocents lượt thích themselves.
The Fortune Teller - Each night, she sees the true personality of a player. She must help the townsfolks to tát correctly identify the werewolves, without being discovered by the werewolves.
The Witch - She has a healing potion which can resurrect a player devoured by the werewolves, and a poison potion which can eliminate a player. Each potion can be used once per game and both potions can be used on the same night. If this character is used, there might be 0 or 2 players eliminated.
The Hunter - If he is killed by any reason, he can strike back. With his dying breath, he shoots and eliminates a player.
The Little Girl - She is very curious and can open her eyes and spy on the werewolves. But if discovered doing ví, she dies of fright. In this version, she can take a small risk (20% of seeing a werewolf and 20% of being caught) or a big risk (40% of seeing a werewolf and 40% of being caught).
Cupido - He has the power of making two people fall instantly in love. During the first night, he chooses two players and they will be in love in the rest of the game. If one of the lovers dies, the other immediately kills themselves. They cannot, even as a bluff, kill or vote to tát lynch their lover.
The Thief - If the thief is used, two ordinary villager cards are added. After the characters are dealt, the two extra cards are placed face down. On the first night, he can exchange his thẻ with one of them and play that role until the kết thúc of the game.
The Sheriff - He is chosen by a vote with majority. From that on, his vote counts as double. If he is eliminated, with their last breath they choose their successor.
The Buildings in "The Village Expansion"
When playing with the Village Expansion pack, villagers are each assigned a building that has a power. These are powers that are visible for all of the players, and are indicated by a token. (Visible next to tát the player's username.)
Vagabonds - Indicated by a stick-and-bundle token. Just a regular house with no particular powers. However, the Mistress, the Barber, the Pyromaniac and the Raven can't use their power against you. Bailiff can also grant you a house with a special power when the person in that house is killed.
The Farm/Farmers - Indicated by a cow token. There can be several farmers. The farmers choose between themselves for the role of Captain. (Captain gets 2 votes at every village vote) When the Captain is killed they pass on their Captain ability to tát another Farmer. (Normal rules without "House Expansion" allow Captain to tát be anyone)
Xem thêm: cách viết cam kết cho học sinh
The Pub/Bartender - Indicated by goblet token. Werewolves can't kill him and villagers can't vote against him. They vote before the other players. But if they vote for somebody that gets eliminated, they lose the immunity of being killed/lynched.
The Barber Shop/Barber - Indicated by open razor token. Once in the game, the barber can eliminate a player. But, if they aren't a werewolf, the Barber is immediately eliminated.
The Notary's House/Bailiff - Indicated by a keys token. When players die, the Bailiff can give that building's power to tát the other players in Vagabond houses.
The Church/Confessor - Indicated by rosary beads token. Once in the game, the Confessor can oblige a player to tát show him their character thẻ.
The Bakery/Baker - Indicated by bread token. The baker wakes up when the werewolves are just going back to tát sleep. In this version there is a 25% chance of seeing a Werewolf.
The School/Mistress - Indicated by a bell token. The School Mistress can't vote. Every day, she can also forbid two players from voting. Except for those in Vagabond houses.
The Hovel/Bonesetter - Indicated by sapling token. During the day, the bonesetter can choose a player and give them back their power if they have used it. (Used once per game)
The Chatelain/Manor/Lord - Indicated by shield token. Once during the game, the lord can pardon the village's voted victim.
New Characters in "The Village Expansion"
The Pyromaniac - Once in the game, he can burn a building. If the owner of the building is the target of the werewolf's attack, the owner survives and the werewolf to tát the right of the owner dies instead. The power of the target's house is also burnt to tát the ground and the house becomes a Vagabond/ordinary house.
Xem thêm: buffet hải sản những chàng trai
The Raven/Scandalmonger - Each night, the Raven posters one of the player's buildings, adding 2 votes against that player's name during the village vote the following day.
The White Werewolf - His objective is to tát be the only survivor. He wakes up every night with the werewolves. But one night out of two, he wakes up and kills a werewolf if he wants.
Unofficial Variants of the Game
Note: These are not options by BGA. However, if you see these words in the presentation, vì thế be careful.
Chaos Mode (CHAOS)
- In chaos, it is allowed to tát talk and reveal roles at night, which is not fair in normal games.
- It is allowed to tát vote and action randomly.
- It is allowed to tát kill host first night and vote host on first day, which is usually rude in normal games.
- It is allowed to tát spam, and usually there will be lots of extraordinary villagers. Therefore if you hate spamming don't try chaos.
Halloween Mode (Halloween)
- Play with witch, hunter, raven and white werewolf and village options.
- Witch must poison baker or shield if there is any.
- Werewolves cannot kill bonesetter on the first day, and barber must shave twice if possible with bonesetter's help.
- If hunter needs to tát shoot, he must either shoot someone with a special token (not a farmer) or abstain.
The Harvest of Miller's Hollow (Harvest)
- This mode is adapted from a variant of the same name from the official rulebook.
- Play with witch, hunter, little girl, thief, cupid and sheriff.
- At the first night, the werewolves gather and infect a person: they will be notified and start to tát play for the wolves, although they retain their normal abilities.
- They know who the wolves are, but cannot devour with them. They lose when all the wolves are dead, even if they are alive.
- The werewolves can only devour someone next to tát a wolf or the infected villager.
- The witch has lost a bottle. She can only use one potion, and if she does, she flips a coin to tát decide. She must use only that potion.
- The hunter can only shoot a player who is next to tát him.
- The little girl can only choose big peek: she puts herself in danger due to tát excess drinking.
- The thief must choose a wolf if possible. If there is an extraordinary villager and an ordinary villager, he must choose the latter.
- The cupid must choose himself as one of the lovers.
- The sheriff must vote and announce his vote before the other players vote.
- At the kết thúc of the game, the werewolves must honestly reveal who is infected.
Jester Mode (Jester)
- Play with hunter but don't use thief in the options.
- At the start of the game, the host chooses a person to tát be the jester and private messages them. They can be any role.
- The jester wins if they are shot by the hunter or voted out by the villagers.
- If the werewolves eats them or they are alive at the kết thúc of the game they lose.
- The jester can win with any alignment, but if you want more pressure, only allow them to tát win alone.
- At the kết thúc of the game, the host must honestly reveal who is the jester.
Maximum EV Mode (Maximum Ev)
- Play with hunter, thief, cupid, little girl, pyromaniac, raven and village options.
- Dead players and fortune teller can chat at night.
- Villagers must abstain for the first three days, except if someone violates the rules, in this case they are voted out instead.
Lover/Rival Mode (Lover/Rival)
- At the start of the game, each player declares a different lover and a different rival, which is fixed throughout the game.
- When voting, you can never vote your lover, unless it is not possible to tát vote others.
- When there is a tie, you must vote your rival if possible.
- If you need to tát claim your role, you must vì thế this by verses of songs unless with a good reason.
- Anyone who violates this rule must be voted out by the villagers.
Spy Mode (Spy)
- Play with hunter but don't use thief in the options.
- At the start of the game, the host chooses a person to tát be the spy and private messages them.
- The spy's purpose is not to tát be killed by the villagers or werewolves.
- If hunter shoots them or they are alive at the kết thúc of the game, villagers win. If the werewolves eat them, werewolves win. Otherwise it is a tie.
- At the kết thúc of the game, the host must honestly reveal who is the spy.
Expert trò chơi (Expert)
- Play with any 3 extraordinary villagers (include fortune teller) if there are 8-9 villagers, 4 if 12. Not recommended with 10-11 people.
- There must not be cupid or thief, captain must be on, and village must be off.
- One person, who doesn't participate in the game and knows all the people, must be chosen as a moderator to tát make matters easier.
- Play as normal, except when all the extraordinary villagers or all the ordinary villagers are killed, werewolves win.
- There is a wolf king among the wolves! At the first night, the wolves tell the moderator their identity. Then, a wolf is chosen to tát be the king.
- When the king dies, they mark a person and reports to tát the moderator. The moderator announces it and this person must be voted out the next day, if possible. However, the wolf king cannot use this ability if they are poisoned.
- Besides, the wolves can private message each other during the night. This helps them to tát plan for the day.
- This mode creates a more fair game and adds new depth, as there are few extraordinary villagers but they are always the wolves' target. Also, vì thế be careful if a wolf is discovered: they may turn the tide at any time!
Fortune Teller Leads it All (Ft)
- Only use captain in the options.
- If there is no captain after vote or the fortune teller is devoured by the werewolves in the first 2 nights, play with normal rules instead.
- If the fortune teller is voted out by the villagers on the first day werewolves win.
- The werewolves can private message each other and should choose one of them to tát pretend to tát be the fortune teller.
- The fortune teller must not claim until 2 nights have passed. If anyone claims the fortune teller in the first day, one of them must be lynched.
- After the second day, the captain must be voted out. If the captain is the fortune teller they win alone.
- Otherwise, the captain must pass the badge to tát whom they think is the fortune teller. That night the fortune teller must be devoured.
- If the captain passes their badge to tát the real fortune teller, village wins. Otherwise werewolves win.
- This variant is designed for players to tát learn how to tát pretend to tát be and identify the real fortune teller.
- Analysis of information on variants and characters: ArielFriedrichGauss
- Adaption of the harvest of miller's hollow: ArielFriedrichGauss
- Creation of chaos mode: moejul
- Creation of halloween mode: Gustavo
- Creation of jester mode: Strawberry_Cupcake (aka Vanilla_Cupcake)
- Creation of spy mode: Strawberry_Cupcake (aka Vanilla_Cupcake)
- Creation of ft leads it all and expert mode: ArielFriedrichGauss